Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mahjong D@y ^^

Hmm,for the beginning of this post, i would like say thank you to all of my frens who gif me so many opinion and willing to hear me and of cz to all ppl who concern me so much..I think i'm ok wif it nw, maybe time really a best medicine for me and i think forgive and forget still the best way maybe..

Well,let's forget those thing and change to other topic..Hmm, 2day i gt chance to play mahjong ,actually it nt so hard bt i still nt manage to play my own and nid all my sifus especially Cyrus to teach beside(p/s:All my sifu,thx for teaching bt i think i will forget all those thing soon cz realy hard to rmb..><)..haha,2day seem like gt some luck and manage to win a bit bit money..LOL, really a good experience for me anyway^^. However, after playing mahjong then i hv to rush back to ganti my mum go work,haiz,al my happy mood after win money jz spoiled like tht..><

No comments: