Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

OMG, car plate also want steal..hmm ><

Wah, dun knw what world is this, the car plate also gt ppl want steal meh?? Haiz, 2day went for Carefour doing sth. After 3 hours, i decided went home edi. After i paid the carpark ticket, i walk to my car and i shocked there. OMG, what happen wif my car plate ar, y it lost edi geh...Deng, 1st thing i went to backside and check the car plate there as well, >< unfortunately it nt there also..I really shocked there and dun knw what shuld i do..After stun around 5 minutes i call to my dad and tell him what happen wif my car. My dad 1stly ask me tht is tht u park at the clamping area, i answer him if i really parked wrong place y the ppl nt clamp my car bt take out the car palte leh..(~wondering~). After ask ask around 10 minutes, my dad ask me drive back the car 1st since cannot do anything else there also.. After i back home, i still feel scare and till nw also very worry. My mum ask me is there anything else u lost, here the point y i so scare => All the thing included my CD player still inside and jz the 2 car plates lost...Haiz,dun knw what really happen jz nw and i wondering is there a need i go make a police report...hmm~~

5 comments:

- thekid - said...

your carplate made of gold ??? lol

jennifer said...

lol..i wish can open to check also..bt nw..><

Henry Tan said...

lol.. ur number too good d? 8888 ? hahhaha

jennifer said...

lol...i nt manage to buy tht number wor..kaka.><

Henry Tan said...

haha... or 4444 ? haha...