Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

5 favourite site tht i mz go everyday^^

1stly maybe thx to Mr.Alwyn for tagged me,so here we go for 5 favourite site tht i mz go hv a visit everyday^^
1) www.uwants.com
This site provide me the latest song and anime information tht available. Besides tht, recently i'm also interested using it to customise my phone bcoz there available lots of beautiful theme.




2) www.chinapress.com.my
This site provide me all the latest news which happen around,hoho reading newspaper is a good habit which can update urself and might improve ur writing skill as well..hmm.




3) www.facebook.com
This site also the site i nvr forget to pay hv a visit everyday. Inside gt lots of interesting application which let the user enjoy themselves and also get the chance to knw more frens of cz..




4)www.blogspot.com
Hehe,of cz nt left this site lo,hmm almost everyday i also will keep update myself with what happen among my frens by checking their blog.Hoho,for me sometime i feel tht this might also a good way for understand ur frens..><




5)www.crunchyroll.com
Hmm,i will come to here evryday to watch all the available series.Although it might nt as latest as other site provided bt it still a convinience for me cz me lazy to dl..><

Therefore above is the site tht i nt forget to go everyday and nw below is the 5 person tht i want to tag^^
1) henrytan
2) Johnny
3) Jennz
4) Chang
5) Walkatan

No comments: