Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Certified ..T_T

Wawa,2day realy bankrupt lo.y??cz i spent RM200 to buy a new modem..very the pain nw..Around 4 sth i go Carefour to meet jeffrey and we walked there around 1 hours also nt buy anything..(bcoz the price there nt so worth). After tht, jeffrey ask me want go lowyat buy or nt since the price there will be better..after think think har then i decided go lo since gt ppl accompany..Hmm, after around 5 sth we reach lowyat edi and we start walked around to find a most suitable 1...Oh no,nw the problem come again..i nid to choose out whether want buy a wireless 1 or wired wif 4 port 1..only thinking this i edi take around 2 hours and we walked the same place again and again.(p/s: thx jefrey kor so patient waiting me do decision and also Mr.Cyrus giving me some opinion)..After 2 hours i made a decision wany buy the D-Link wireless modem..y choose D-Link,i dun knw also maybe getuse with this brand edi..Hoho,finally we went back at 7 sth wif my 战利品..Another thx again for jeffrey kor again bcz help me configure all the thing..Well,the experience 1st time using wireless at home seem like nt bad..the last 1 i want to say is "Welcome my new modem,and of cz thank you my old modem". Althought my old modem certified fews day ago bt still nid thanx accompany me for 2 years++..

No comments: