Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

wee...finally^^

hoho,finally my dream phone in my hand nw..haha..i can loudly say jor k850i i love u very very much^^hehe,actually this phone is really really good,if nt i also won't throw all my salary in to buy this phone. Like what my fren alwyn said this phone geh touch interface really cool,bt maybe i'm still new so nt so familiar on using this phone..hmm,jz gif me some time to get familiar wif all those cool cool function then only share wif u guys here^^...Hehe,in order to buy this phone i yesterday happy jor whole day till sleep late late at night thus 2day 12sth only wake up.Once i wake up straight away go the shop nearby to buy jor,bt the seller ask me wait till 4sth only can get the phone..T_T,what to do mai wait lo.After pay the deposit then i went bou bou wif my MSH frens,after eat i thought can go get my phone geh bt my dad ask me accompany my sis go sungai wang...i said in my heart:"what o,nid to wait again" bt what to do hv to go also...And finally back from Sungai Wang ard 7pm and then 55 rush to get my phone lo,still wait what o..haha^^.Almost waiting half hours at the shop to wait the ppl help me save song those thing,and finally i hv my phone on my hand jor..haha,at tht time really fell it is worth for me to spend my salary on it,this is a big big reward for me in the beginning year of 2008^^ Ok la,tht all for this time,next time only share wif u guys wht the comment after using my phone^^
oh ya,want take the chance to said once more time:
"Happy Birthday,Alwyn"

No comments: