Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 finally came,good or bad leh,hmm...

well, year 2008 finally came le,bt isn't a good year tht hv to depends hw u define and spent it lo...hmm, this year's countdown can considered quite unique for me bcoz i'm nt celebrate wif any of my frens and jz spend whole nite wif my family member. After 10 pm i finished working at 31/12 nite then go out wif my family member edi,we firstly went hv our supper and then go watch fireworks at the highway.Lol,this is 1st time i watch fireworks on highway,my dad parked the car at roadside let us watch the fireworks,it's quite nice bcoz i manage to watch all the fireworks from around 4 diff places in the same time..kaka^^For me,it's quite a unique experiences,and of cz tht is nt only us watch at the roadside,there are still many other ppl choose to watch the fireworks at the roadside and this make the traffic there a bit jam of cz. After watched the fireworks, we went to eat again at Chan Sow Lin,if u are KL ppl i think most of u will knw there is a stall which sell "大炒 ” very famous geh. We order a soup and a Hokkien fried noodle there,hmm according to my parents the soup is quite famous there (i'm forget the name of the soup bt it's taste nt bad..).After finish eating,then only we back home. In the early morning of 1st of Jan, we went to meet my aunt and eat dim sum near Tmn Connought there. Actually nt so willing to wake up bcoz too sleepy edi,bt still hv to wake up...(pity me leh, after eat hv to go work somemore,haiz...).Anyway,my mum said wait me finish work then will bring us hv our dinner at Kaki Corner,Tmn Billion...Hoho,finally it's time edi,bt unfortunately when we reach there,all the garlic bread and soup also sold out,haiz bt nvm there still hv other choices.At last we ordered a Black pepper chicken chop,Haiwaian CheeseChicken Chop (the taste nt good,so no next time for me),a Marryland Chicken Chop,a soft shell crab,a salad,sui gao and of cz the french fries..This all spent edi RM 96.00++(of cz included the drinks lo),i feel it's nt too satisfied actually,if compared, i more prefer the other shop which named "Cowboy" tht located jz few shop beside this Kaki Corner.I feel there gt more choices and also taste better,bt it's jz my view la..maybe other ppl think different.Wow,recently really eat too much edi,so it's time for me to on diet edi (cz gt some ppl said i become more fat jor...T_T)I think hv to put in more effort to lose weight edi,cz still nid buy new cloth for chinese new year leh,therefore jennifer u mz gambateh lo..haha^^...Hmm,new year is came lo,dun knw u guys gt what new hope leh?For me,still like last year lo,hopefully can do well in my studies,and hopefully my mum's operation will be ok and then of cz also hope all ppl around me can stay healthy and happy lo..hw abt u guys?let's share wif me,lol^^...
ok la,tht's all for this time,at last still wish u guys hv a wonderful day lo^^And althought it's a bit late,bt still hv to say "Happy New Year" to all of u lo^^

No comments: