Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

K850i or Nokia 6500 slide arrrrrr !!!!!!

hmm,holiday jor so long really dun knw what to do leh beside working and nw 2day nt working so it's really quite free nw....thus i hv go around to do a research on the handphone 2day. I went around to ask abt the price of my dream phone k850i..However after i doing the research,i'm quite disappointed abt the result.Why?It's bcoz among the 5 gt 2 told me this phone function nt tht good as i expected..Huh,it's really a bad bad news for me and make me fan again.I have to think seriously whether worth to buy this phone or nt..While i doing consideration, i ask some opinion from my frens as well,since i'm really a newbie in buying phone + a noob in this kind of stuff (sorry for disturbing u all nya^^). After listening their opinion, i feel what they said is quite true also geh and i will take in consider. Well,tht's all for this time and nw hv to continue thinking what phone to buy and continue doing research on tht..(haiz,buy a new phone also so fan..:()

(p/s: if any1 gt any opinion,plz provide to me..thx nya^^)

1 comment:

Chang said...

get the one which is more expensive