Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

Mix out~

It's edi 1 weeks we start our new sem and also our last sem for lvl2,in this new sem all lecturer also seem like okok bt still some of them really very boring in the lecture class. Like example what the new lecturer who come in our class 2day,the way he gif lecture really sien dou want die,me also fall asleep during the class..haiz,really beh tahan this lecturer.This sem so fast edi is the last sem and the subject also sound like very tough and i think it's really cannot play play har during study jor. I really think want start and organise all the stuff in proper manner so tht less my last minute works bt seem like hard for me...cz nw i really no idea in my mind hw to start all those thing..><. After get my gg DWBS results i really no eye c edi,therefore hopefully what in this new sem will be better. Well, dun want talk abt those boring stuff edi,CNY is coming soon le wor,dun knw hw u guys geh preparation leh? For me i almost finish bought all the clothes which i want to buy, and all the preparation like gotong royong also will be carry out this few day. Hoho, this year geh CNY a bit special for me cz i hv use my salary buy a new hp as a reward, althought it's a bit heart pain bt when c the phone on hand really feel it is worth. However, i buy jor the phone jz fews day ago and dun knw wht happen 2day i accidentally drop it on the floor,wah really pain ar!!! Anyway i will more careful for next time,if nt my phone really will be gg..><

No comments: