Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

~ My simple + boring holiday life ~

wee,time really fly very fast,tomolo is the end of our holiday le and 2nd sem class also going to be start tomolo lo ^^. So wht u guys hv done on this holiday leh, gt do abt ur FYP?? For me answer is NO, dun knw y althought knw time will be nt enaf edy bt i really nt touched anything abt my work at all. Actually is nt abt nt worry abt tht bt i really dun knw wht to do so far,in my mind no idea at all and my mind set seem like dun want do anything here,haiz..dun want talk abt FYP 1st,let change another topic.In this holiday dun knw wht u guys hv done le. Me myself leh really macam nth to do like tht, jz go for 1 day trip to Tanjung Sepat and attended the M5 gathering only ><. Maybe some of the ppl will say wht so special abt Tanjung Sepat,hehe for fact nth much special also,jz random pick a place which away from KL to visit only and of cz also attracted by the food here. However, the food nt satisfied me enaf and the important thing is i missed the seafood bak kut teh here ><..I promise myself mz come here again jz simple for the dish,so my seafood bak kut teh plz wait me ar!!. Ok la,photo wil be uploaded in next post due to the poor connection here. Nw is time to sleep le,so continue in next post lo,bb ^^

2 comments:

WaiKee said...

tanjung sepat already consider interesting leh.. i forgot what place is that jor =.=
anyway..... my holiday longer than u... im thinking what to do at kl for this few months jor... sad dou =.=

jennifer said...

ya meh,maybe i dun knw which place to go lor...haha,when u come back tht time sure edy many activities waiting for u dy ^^