Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

:: Goodbye to 2008~~Welcome for 2009 ::

It's edy 2 am in the 31/12/2008 now and almost 22 hours more will be the arrival of 2009 le.Dun knw y the time really fly so fast and just like a click of time then the end of 2008 le. Wht i thinking nw in my mind is wht actually i hv done during 2008,however no matter hw hard i think also knt think out a thing which i successfully done for last year. All the thing tht past is just like not the good thing, sometime i also will asking where the previous me hv gone,nt say tht last time i'm a perfect person bt at least nt like nw, wht also wait for last minutes and wht also knt do well.It's really time to wake up nw le,hopefully i can find back myself asap...Well,like wht i said in the beginning of post it's edy the end of 2008 le so dun knw hw u guys gt wht feeling leh? Isn't enjoyable enaf or just like me feel like wht also nt done well leh. Anyway,it's time for us to conclude the 2008 le and let's look farward the 2009.

~~ Thing which hurt me a lot/regret for year 2008 ~~
1) Get hurt by my friends who play a big big "joke" wif me.
2) Almost lost a friend who i care a lot. But lucky nw we still can keep the friendship althought nt as close as b4. ( I think u might knw who u are,i really hope tht we can remain the friendship like the time we 1st knw each other)
3) Not do well in my assignments/ exam ><
4) Misunderstood between a close frens till the friendships gone

The thing tht mentioned above is just the part of them which i care a lot and keep in mind all the time. Therefore i really hope tht those will nt be repeat in my coming 2009. Last bt nt least,wish all of my friends will hv a wonderful 2009 and the most important Good Luck in our FYP.Gambateh lor ^^

3 comments:

WaiKee said...

wish you have a wonderful year of 2009!

ahkuen said...

good bye jlo's laptop

jennifer said...

still under warranty 1 leh,really miss my laptop nw ><