Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

:: Happy Birthday, Chun Meng ::

jz back from my secondary school fren's birthday party,it really a quite enjoyable "gathering" bcoz we hv the chance to meet those frens in secondary school through this party. Hehe, actually nt really talk much wif my old frens there, dun knw isn't too long nvr meet til no common topic edy or too long nvr meet become nt close edy,thus almost whole night i just sit there listen ppl talk. Actually this also quite good bcoz in same time u can gather lots of recent news from here and there ^^. As usual,I back b4 the party ended and it almost 11pm edy le, hopefully this kind of gathering will be held again soon and as i knw some of my primary school frens also planning a gathering for my class last time..Hoho,this i really look forward for tht and hopefully it can be held successfuly la ^^.Lastly b4 i forget i would like to take this chance to send a birthday wishes to my dear fren-->Chun Meng " WIsh you all the best and Good Luck to you" ^^

No comments: