Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

San-funess !!

headache,tire, boring!!!all those is my recent feeling for this few days. Haiz, the main reason i hv those feeling is bcoz recently my life is jz fill wif assg, assg and assg again. The 1st problem i nid to solve nw is preparing my presentation for this coming tuesday. After tht, nid think plan abt my FYP midpoint thingy,for example nid do feasibility report and also preparing questionaires. And after tht nid think abt other assg on hand nw which is APLC,PMGT and also my Ubicomp Application. Hmm, seem like my time is jz packed with those stuff only, actually there still lots of other stuff nid worry on and wht i listed there is jz those work which i knt delayed anymore and hv to complete asap..haiz,wht to do this is wht we edi expected for final year life ><. Grouping for another group assg has been announced last few days, haiz the result is really make me dissapointed enaf bcoz the grouping is exactly same wif wht we hv for Ubicomp. I'm nt say abt same grouping is nt good bt i still very nt satisfy the result(Hmm, maybe some of u wil knw y i say so ><). After the grouping announced some of other coursemate also nt so satisfy and according to them, they will go request for remake and i hope this can be approved and will hv new grouping soon ^^

No comments: