Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

21 years old celebration ^^

25th August 2008,finally 21 years old le.Dun knw y since small i edi hope this day will faster come and in view tht time once 21 years old i can do lots of thing edi.But when time really 21 years old nw, macam dun hv wht special feeling. This year also dun hv wht special celebration bt it still unforgetable and great. I accept lots of presents and wishes from frens around and even prize from Hotlink which is allow me make whole day free call during my birthday..haha,nice rite? Actually I realy appreciate and glad tht this year geh birthday still can celebrate 2gether wif my MSH gang buddy, they really make this celebration wonderful.Hmm, dun knw after the time we graduated still can make this kind of thing happen or nt leh, i hope the answer will be YES of cz ^^. Anyway is older 1 more years nw le, dun knw y the challenge seem increase edi nw. Ask me wht the wishes for my birthday? I think like wht other FYP student think ba, can finish this FYP successfully is the most priority nw. Besides tht, also hopefully ppl around can stay happy and healthy always and the last wish i might keep it as secret ^^. Lastly still want say Happy Birthday to myself ^^

Picture Gallery
Alwyn @ me

cyrus @ me

jeffrey kor @ me

soon @ me

qiqi @ me

kid & abby @ me

The frens i knw most longer in Apiit ^^

The most close female frens in Apiit ^^

happy buddy forever ^^

cutting my birthday cake ^^

thx every1 for the presents & the wishes ^^

2 comments:

- thekid - said...

happy birthday lo...a lo

jennifer said...

kaka,thx a lot ^^