Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Restoran Murni ^^

jz back from yum cha wif frens at Restoran Murni,SS2. Wah,i really shocked when i c hw big the crowd there.If nt c wif my eyes i really nt belief wht my frens always told me early, according to them this "mamak stall" occupied almost the whole road and i answered them gt so kuang cheong or nt o..and nw i really can c hw true is tht. Besides tht,the food which served there nt jz only wht we normally saw in normal mamak stall, wht it served here is sth like mix western,mix chinese cuisine like tht(sizzling,claypot and etc also available) so for me it nt a normal "mamak stall".All the food and drinks which served here is in big portion actually, so the price is a bit higher from wht we normally pay bt i think it worth for tht ^^. Therefore if gt chance u guys can go hv a try there (p/s: bt make sure ur stomach is empty when u go,if nt u sure knt finish ur ordered food cz even u nt eat also might nt able finish those food). For me,the food here is nt bad,the environment is ok bt only 1 thing tht i nt so satisfied wif is no menu provided here ><

Picture Gallery
special drinks wif assorted flavour ^^

Roti Hawaian ^^ (inside is mixture of egg,mushroom,ham and etc)

Roti Beckham ^^ (inside is mixture of tuna and egg and other ingredients)

this is wht i ordered, "Dragon Pizza" if nt mistaken (inside is mixture of egg,ham,mushroom,cheese and etc)..taste nt bad ^^

"Mee Raja"..for me taste nt tht good ><

May Ling @ jeffrey kor @ me

May Ling @ kar wai @ me

jz manage capture a small part from the whole road i mentioned jz nw ><

2 comments:

WaiKee said...

JLO I wanna kill you!

jennifer said...

wa...wht happen wai kee jie?