Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

it really pain ..><

First of all,maybe i shuld ask u all did ur frens playing jokes wif u all b4 and i tot most of ur answer is a "yes" and start scolding me tht:"You too small gas edi isn't,ppl play har wif u also want angry like tht meh?". Well,i think if u are the ppl who knw me well then u shuld knw tht i'm nt kind of ppl,if u play jokes wif me abt those small small thing i will jz laugh har and then will forget abt it. Bt this time the joke which my frens play seem like a bit over for me. Maybe i shuld feel happy (at least no nid worry and scare abt it anymor bcoz knw it jz a joke) or even i nid to feel angry abt it (angry bcoz let ppl play fool like tht). BT those 2 feelings nt appear in my mind and i jz feel sad for tht,y i feel sad mainly bcoz i nvr think of they wif play this kind of jokes wif me. For my opinion,frens of cz can play jokes wif each other abt any topics bt excluded love,family's topic. Seriously i'm quite dissapointed wif this bt i will nt take those ppl as enemy la. Sometime i feel myself quite stupid cz let ppl play fool like tht still nt angry like mad..hmm,maybe i jz want to keep those frens gua.What i always think tht if ppl who nvr meet b4 can become frens and this kind of relationship is considered a type of fate as well,therefore i really appreciate all my frens around and try my best to keep those relationships. However,if tht is jz my one-side thought then i will nvr force ppl also,from what happen this time i think i shuld learn sth from tht,mz learn more clever and also nt so easy to believe ppl anymore..><

3 comments:

Henry Tan said...

well.. i think u should let them know...

tell them that u dun like it...

i guess they wont do it again if u tell them...

so just let them know 1st k??
sometimes ppl will just forget what they say... maybe to them it is nothing but it might hurt u...

so u really gotta tell them 1st...

anyway.. cheer up =)

jennifer said...

hmm,thx for ur suggestion...maybe jz gif me some time to forget abt tht..><

Henry Tan said...

haha.. yea right... forgive and forget...