Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2007

hmm, a new start???

I really dun know y recently so many ppl around me also start blogging./Hmm,maybe some of them too free or maybe some of them really hv a lot thing to say bt dun knw how to voice out,therefore they decide choose to say in this way. For me,i have lots of reason to start my new blog here.Firstly, is sometime things which happen around us is hard to tell ppl in real world so i choose to say here.Blogging actually is a tool to communicate also,meybe this only applied for me~~the second reason is i really too free edi these few day,only sleep and work so decide start rewrite blog...maybe some of u will wonder y i will use "rewrite" this word...The reason is this is nt the first blog i created,i gt chance to write blog before bt most of them is outdated nw bcoz of my bad time management and also"unpatient-ness"....Thus,this is a new start for me and hope that this blog can survive longer than i expected....lol~~that's all for 2day,time to watch series nw..haha

*will be continued tomolo =)

1 comment:

- thekid - said...

msh ppl will leave msh comments....add oil....good blog than alvin...ngek ngek ngek( shhhhhh)