Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Heavy burden gone...Hmm??

25/3/2009-Due date for FYP
30/3/2009-Due date for EWAPP

done le, all finally done. It's really a time for me to take a long long rest le. Long time ago i heard ppl said tht after FYP,u will feel like throw away a heavy burden. However for me,it really nt much diff. Maybe is bcz i think tht nt doing well or even nt doing my best ba. Bt nw wht also over le, say wht also no use anymore. Wht i can do is jz pray and study well in final exam. Hopefully all thing will go under control and well ba..plz!!
Well, time for me to take a short rest 1st. Later still nid prepare for tomolo presentation, really stressed for tomolo. Frens, pray for me plz!!!

2 comments:

winter said...

mine is not done yet leh...
good luck 2 u!!

jennifer said...

winter: thx...good luck to u as well ^^