Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

谢谢一切一切的庇佑

9/3/2009- The day tht happyangel must appreciate the God very very much. Why? The main reason is bcz she met an accident and lucky she and her siblings also alive and in good condition nw.

I really dun knw wht happened 2day,dun knw due to the tireness or other reason,i think a lot a lot while on the way i fetching my sis and bro back home.(p/s:sorry,i know nt concentre during driving is very dangerous and i promise will definately nt do the same thing next time after taking this experience). Continue back the case, while i driving i also dun knw hw fast i drive tht time bcz really dun knw wht i thinking tht time,when i taking a corner turn there and i dun knw wht make me suddenly step on the brake and suddenly tht time my car lost control and it langgar to the 路堤,my brain really suddenly blank tht time and wht i can do is jz try take control back my sterling and very very luck after the car langgar to the 路堤 wif a loud "bang" the car managed control back by myself. After we manage to arrive the destination safety,i go down check my car bcz really scare to tell my mum abt this incident. Luckily tht was a small crash beside my car so we decided nt to tell my mum abt tht so tht she won't worry abt us. Sorry mum and my sis and my bro,this is my false and i promise i will definately drive more caution next time. Sorry !!
Until this moment,my brain still keep repeat thinking the incident jz nw and this really bring a serious impact for me.I promise myself wil put more concentre next time and appreciate god for giving me this valuable chance to keep alive in this world.Thank you thank you very much....

6 comments:

Harry said...

hey! be alerted when you are driving k. drive safe. =)

jennifer said...

Harry,thx for ur concern. Promise no next time !

ahkuen said...

i tell ur mum...ok?LoL
when tired den dun drive fast....
when my assg due i always this other thing while i driving...but i drive slow bah >.< if slow even u bang oso small matter...

jennifer said...

wah,alwyn plz dun do me like tht.If my mum knw sure chop die me. When think sth till u drive fast also dun knw de ma. Now i think back I also dun knw actually hw fast i drive tht time and tht sudden brake really scare me a lot,til this moment i stil rmb tht time geh sterling keep putar putar and hard to take control back ><

Cyrus said...

auntie a! ur daighter......=X
faster bribe me la xD
Anyway, I feel glad that u r safe.. else today less one ppl do assignment with me LOL

jennifer said...

yaya..really appreciate god for giving me this chance for alive in this lovely world ^^