Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

a peace moment!!

Finally release from assignment burden le,jz back from Web Programing's presentation which caried out at morning just now..well,now still left 1 more presentation and 2 more final exam to go.Haiz,monday will be the most horible presentation coming le bcoz i nid to face wif a very strict lecturer,hope she wil hv a light mood tht day so tht i will not die so cham..><.Hmm,2day presentation still considered ok for me bt i think the results not tht satisfied lo..bt when think back the time i doing this assignment,now can present me considered lucky lo..Maybe some of the people will wonder y,yes let me tell u here i want specially thanx to my vista. If nt due to it's problem, i no nid so suffer for this assignment edi..It gif me lots of problem and end up i using my fren's- cyrus's laptop to finish this particular assignment..yea,really thx to vista :( (p/s:thx to my gang of coursemates especially cyrus and ming,if nt they help me nw i sure die edi. I know u both really want muntah darah and kick me edi when checking on my work,bt anyhow really appreciate ur help very much^^)..Well,now maybe time for me to do preparation on my second challenge le which was C++ presentation,hopefully it will go well and not gif me big big problem later..

No comments: