Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother Day ^^

hehe, jz back from celebration of Mother Day jz nw. This year my mother dun knw y so high want go celebrate at Pavillion since she is the main character then we mai follow lo.^^.Once we reach Pavillion, my sis and I fast fast go to John King buy the delicious egg tart.Hoho,2day gt my father sponsored wor sure buy non-stop de lor,pity my dad ^^.

Finally we bought 1 dozen of tarts and get 2 free tarts as well,we quite satisfied with tht bt our eye suddenly open big big again when we passed by J-Co,1stly we decided gif up dun want buy tht since too long queue there bt finally my mum cannot tahan from those assorted choices of dounuts which displayed there and she wiling go queue up to buy the dounuts.Hoho,thx to my mum's patient and we end up bought 1 dozen of dounuts as well..haha,really 大丰收ar!!!




Hoho,after tht then only we go have our dinner ar Wong Kok Restaurant. For me the decoration there is very nice and the night view there also very ok bt the food nt so satisfied lo..bt nvm since later i go home still gt my tarts and dounuts as my supper so the dinner i jz hv some light food enaf..kaka,my tarts and dounuts is waiting for me!!!! Oh ya,b4 i forgot hv to take this chance to say Happy Mother Day to my dearest mum and all the mother as well^^

No comments: