Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Rest In Peace..R.I.P

Listening the song "Don't cry"while i writing this blog,but dun knw y my tears keep coming out from my eyes which i really cannot control..(sorry calvin i knw u also nt wish to c us like tht,but i cannot control myself..)..this early morning when i still sleeping, i receive a call that i never wish to receive forever in my life which told me one of my friend,Calvin has passed away at yesterday 2am...After the call, i jz stunned on my bed and tears keep coming out..my grandmother saw me like that jz ask me what happen, and what i can do tht time is jz crying and answer her a sentence 'My friend has passed away'....Around 1 pm,all of the college friends went to pay him a last condolence.During the journey all of us only keep quiet and i told myself cannot cry in front of his mother,but the time i saw him i really cannot control again....my tears keep coming out and what in my minds that time is all the time we spend 2gether..But nw all this has dissapear, what left now is jz all those memory...Calvin,althought u hv gone forever,but u will never gone from my heart,i will still keep u in my hearts always...Rest In Peace,my friend...

No comments: