Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Down Mood.. : (

jz back from my friend's funeral ceremony,my mood still nt so good till nw.During the last journey that we walked with him, I think a lot of thing. Those memories fly back to my mind tht time, I really feel uncomfortable when think all of this,however what tis time different is i'm nt crying. When i back home, i jz keep silent and still thinking y i'm nt crying..I ask my grandmother y i'm nt crying although in my heart really feel want to cry..hmm..My grandmother jz answered me :"Maybe he also dun want c u all cry for him,so u mai no cry lo"..Isn't true??I dun knw also...Anyway according what those eldest ppl said,we cannot cry when u send ppl for last journey,if nt that ppl will be suffered...When i heard this,another big question marks come again..Isn't it true,i dun knw also maybe it depends on hw the individuals think...For me,until now i also cannot accept his death..maybe it need some longer time for me...Anyway i will not forget this friend, I will always keep him in my heart...

1 comment:

winter said...

hey hey~ its like a dream ho... but i oso din cry oo 2day... cos i oso think n believe in wad ur grandma say... n oso b like always aa... u did good 2day!! u stay strong 4 him!! big applause 4 jennifer!! ^^