Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

::- Change? -::

Well, well. I have to admit that i'm getting lazy and lazy to update my blog nowadays.Sorry, my dear blog, please forgive my laziness and now is time to take a good care on you after one year of ignorance >.<.

What i have done for this year past? Weell, as usual nth change and thanks god for that too. I am just a normal employee who works from 8.30am -5.30pm for 5 days in a week. I really frustrated with this kind of life le and recently seeking a "change".

Well, i can say this change is not that easy as i expected. Dun know why whenever i want to put the letter there will sure something happened. And in same time no ppl to take over my task also a headache. Sometime i think why cannot just leave like that and run away? However, wht u think is always diff wif the real world and yes i now still struggling here. So what can i do? Haiz....

I dun knw this change when will happen but i can confirm is it will definately a YES to happen. So please stay tune on that. ~ jennifer ~

No comments: