Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

~ Time flying ~

13/11/2009- Well, this is a very normal day which jz passed as usual. Some of u might wonder if jz a common day then y such a post is jz dedicated for this day leh? Hehe, actually it was the day of officially half-year of my 1st job after i graduated.

Really cannot denied tht time really flying fast, it seem like jz a clip of eye is edy half year i worked in the company le. Some of my frens will ask me then, wht u actually learned for this period. This was the answer i asking myself as well, actually wht my job here is mainly on maintaining program and solved the problem. Yes, one thing can say is nt as blur as when 1st day working, stil rmb last time all those land survey terms ar, progress also nt understand.

Furthermore, nw can say is when problem come, will agak agak knw where to start to check from and nt like last time sit in front monitor and dun knw where to start. Besides tht, the relationships with the colleague here also become better le, at least nt as lonely as last time.

I think nt much more le ba. It still a long path for me to go. I really wish tht i can learned as much as i can from this job. This job actually provide a good environment for me therefore i wish that i can build up a good foundation here. Hopefully all thing will go under control ba. Frens, wish me good luck and pray for me plz ^^

No comments: