Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

~ My Birthday Celebration ~

25/8- yes,this day is my birthday celebration. How i celebrate ar,hmm no lo. I jz stay at hse after work ><. However me stil very happy this year,bcz the day b4 my birthday (24/8) my colleagues make a steambot celebration wif me. Very the surprise actually..I really touched and appreciated it bcz this is the 1st time ppl arrange the celebration for me. That was a great celebration and i will definately keep in as an important memory in my life.Thx buddy,really thank you very much ^^. This year i get a bear and a pen for my birthday,thx for this two person ^^. And of cz won't forget the wishes which get from facebook and also sms, thx for all of tht, all this make my 22nd birthday wonderful and perfectly..really like u all very much...muacks....

(p/s: 2day is 090909,it only appear once in lifetime,so take this chance to wish u guys happy and healthy always,and appreaciated tht u guys are part of my 090909 memory ^^)


pen which get from Alvin ^^


my cutie bear ^^

birthday also nid went for training ><

No comments: