Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Uncle "R"--a home feel steak house ^^

waa...this is the 1st post for my October entry.Recently i really put full concentre on my assg and FYP midpoint le,jz hand in the Haskell assignment and nw still gt 2 assg and midpoint on hand nw,it still a big burden here ><..Anyway we still hv to trying our best to finish those asap,so all add oil ya^^..* mode changed *..16/10 is my beloved bro birthday,due to i knt take out time celebrate wif him on the exact date so his celebration nid postponed till 2day ler. We have our dinner in a steak hse called "Uncle R" which located in Sri Petaling(shop lots which nearby Hotel Sri Petaling), for me the environment is really nice. It actually seem like a home-style restaurant and of cz the owner,Uncle Ronnie is very kind and friendly. This restaurant is suitable for u having a gathering wif frens or jz spend ur family day over here also another good idea ^^.However, the only thing i felt nt so nice here is due to its limited choices, if there are more choices for food and drinks then i think it wil be another attractive point as well ^^. Anyway and anywhow due to the owner's friendli-ness and nice service, i think i still wil go this restaurant again next time^^ Well,time to back to assignment le,so jz show u guys some pic there ba^^..
(p/s: i promise wil update my blog more often once finished my assg^^)

Picture Time
homemade mushroom soup and garlic bread ^^

lamb chop,according my bro it taste good ^^

chicken chop,according to my mum it's sauce is a bit salty,for me it stil can be accepted *^

chicken chop combo (come wif fried rice and egg),and according my sis the chicken chop taste nt bad here,and she say she quite like the sauce ^^

chicken Spagetti,and according me myself if less sour for next time then it shuld be more nice^^

Tropical Mix, c the size edy feel full le ><

is that gif u a feel like return hse le..hmm..

here is the pic my sis @ I taken wif Uncle 'R'onnie ^^

main character of the day--> my bro and his gift ^^

No comments: