Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

big big challenge coming soon lo ><

2day is the orientation day for lvl 3. Dun knw y after attend tht orientation burden seem like much more heavier, stress also getting more and more. I think it mostly bcoz this edi the final year for me, so if i knt pay more effort then all the thing tht i learn past 3 years seem like jz gone like tht. When think abt the final year project, mood edi down a bit;headache will come and also suddenly will become very stress. Seriously till this second i still dun knw wht topic to choose for my project, nt me dun want choose is i dun knw hw going to choose and other many others related problem will come following tht. Haiz, anyone gt any suggestion for me hw to solve this headache problem ar. I nid to hand in my draft next week edi leh so nt much time for me to think le ><. Anyway anyhow u all still no nid worry abt me yet, nw i jz tension bt still nt crazy yet. Thus, i still can manage my stress and can find some activity to relax myself for example mahjong../gg,kaka^^. Beside tht, when the time i really stress still beh tahan, the thing tht i will do is find some sweet dessert to eat eg ice-cream and chocolate. Hmm, for me i found tht still quite effective maybe it works for me only or else u guys also can try it also since there was no bad to try ><..

eating when updating blog,yummy ^^

souvenir from fren ^^

No comments: