Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

SAD + DISSAPOINTED..:(

wah,almost 1 month nt come update my blog edi lo,after settle all my assignment,test and all sien stuff and nw turn to update har my blog lo...Hmm,actually nw can considered in a short holiday bt still can nt relief 100% bcoz still gt 1 more exam to go which at next monday,therefore this few days also stay at home study and also work part time lo...There are quite a lot of thing happen around end of November and most of thing nt so happy 1 thus Novemeber is really a bad month for me(eg:DWDS test and DWDS assignment-THE MOST WORST ASSG AND TEST I DID.:( )However,for other MSH member i think is a pretty good memory for them,JZ bcoz they went for PANGKOR trip at 25/11-27/11..Haiz,actually i really really hope i'm one of them too bt due to some special reason i missed they unforgetable trip.(cry-ing,mz wait for next time edi..cham:( ).I think most of them also enjoy in tht trip,luckily some of my friends still remember bring me back some souvenirs which included the 贝壳 and according to cyrus a special gift tht till nw i also nt hv a chance to c it (the words "special" make me scare scare dei edi..haha^^) and this make me happy back a bit bit lo..Anyway i still hope tht next trip i will be one of them also..haiz,time to sleep anyway,tht's all for this time,more story will be continued soon...

2 comments:

- thekid - said...

arla...year end genting lor ~ lol

jennifer said...

hmm,nt said bbq meh??hw come suddenly genting geh?