Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2007

World Class's Gymnastic

jz finish viewing the short video clip "World Badminton Roller" from YouTube there which uploaded by ming yerterday..lol it's really a nice clip that recorded by out profesional camera woman--->soon soon..haha^^aiyah b4 forget i shuld say thx to soon also cz gif me this chance appear in front in the screen...hoho~~However,after watched tht clip,i suddenly feel guilty edi cz we put loon on table like tht seem like a bit lampau edi.{thinking}.hopefully loon will nt mind ba.../hmm...these few days finally can pronounce "wanton" in cantonese more smoothly le, hoho so hv to specially thx the ppl who laugh me when i say wrongly that day and also the ppl who corrected me bt in same time also teach me a lots of bad words de "Chunn Siu"...lol~~~(/gg, put alvin "on table" edi...haha^^bt i think he won't mind also de...lolz)...that's all for 2day lo,time to sleep le...nitez all..sleep tight and sweet dream lo :0

2 comments:

Harry said...

you are being tagged by me!

ahkuen said...

deng u...i din teach u bad word..but u teach me...
hahaha.